ON MY FATHER'S SIDE

A Song by The Barn Again Gang


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5ddoyfn6g4


See the perspectives of Jesus ON His mother's side
and On HIS FATHER'S SIDE

Followers

Thursday, July 22, 2010

If You Could Only See Just One More Movie In Your Life, What Would It Be And Why?





If you could only see just one more movie in your life, what would it be and why?



Tags: Avatar, Titanic, Harry Potter, Lord of The Rings, Twilight, Jurassic Park, Superman, Batman, Spiderman, Shrek, Alice In Wonderland, High School Musical, Kingkong, Godzilla, Jaws, Silence of The Lambs, Independence Day, The Sound of Music, Gone With The Wind, The Ten Commandments, Ben Hur, Quo Vadis. Spartacus, The Gladiator, Star Wars, Casablanca

Posted by: Mel Avila Alarilla
Philippines
Viewpoint/Opinion

9 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

I would love to see the Passion of the Christ kasi it reminds me to ask forgiveness for my sins from the Lord God.

Amrita said...

Well its not a Hollywood movie and I have it on CD.

Its The Pilgrim 's Progress. It made a very deep impact on my as a teenager when I first watched it in a youth camp.

Apart from that there are several movies. I 'd like to see Broken Arrow an d MIB.

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hi Rose,
Yes, that picture is very meaningful and moving. Good choice for the last movie you will see. Thanks for your visit and comments. God bless you all always.

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hi Amrita,
Pilgrim's Progress is a novel by John Bunyan. It is a classic and I'm sure its movie version is very masterful indeed. Thanks for your visit and comments. God bless you always.

UMMA said...

Hmm... I would like to watch the movie "Pursuit of Happiness" by Will Smith once again.. I was genuinely
inspired and motivated from this movie that everything in life is not possible.

From being homeless to stock market magnate. Wow!! its truly amazing.


Fun family vacations
Bon Vivant
Mom Conversations
Simplify your Life

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hi Umma,
Yes, I have seen that movie too several times already and I agree that it is one of he most remarkable movies of the modern times. Thanks for your visit and comments. God bless you all always.

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hi Blingforfun,
Why don't you just place a paid post in my blog for just $10.00 per post in a minimum of three days? Or an ad link in my sidebar for $30.00 a year. God bless.

Dhemz said...

ako siguro yung left behind movies kuyaMel..I think we have all the series...I love that movie...have you seen it? It's the biggest Christian fiction series of all time...that's what I heard....:)

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hi Dhemz,
Ah yun yung picture about those who were left behind after the rapture. Nakakatakot nga yung ganung eksena kapag nangyari kasi alam natin na pagkatapos nang rapture of Christ church ay ang Great Tribulation. Nakakapangilabot ang dadanasin nang mga taong maiiwan at dadatnan nang gayong pangyayari. Thanks for your visit and comments. God bless you all always.